ling ling ling

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

yesterday post

was so bored yesterday till someone remain me abt my line...
lol was lik freaking du lan ....
when i m i will be lik freaking chun ... well tats me....
the days passing by was very very sien ....
i had ntg to do till yong jian sms me asking me wanna go out tonight to watch movie  not....
then i think eh not bad idea ... (i dun get to see my father)
hmmm n was thinking how to get my evisu pants !!!


eathing disorder lately was lik see food eat de ... feel lik vomitting out ...
hmmm too stress de may be ... so i try to eat mile food...
was so hungry .... 
lol apple donuts rescue me....
lol i was buying fruits .. i 1st time see gold kiwi ... ok...

then till 10 pm yong jian arrive to my shop1!!!! bring me go watch movie!!!
zac efrn.... 17 again was the best movie ever .... not really la but ok la....
he is so darn cute!!!!walau eh the movie was lik wow true story regarding to our teenage life...
contain of romance n love ... he is so darn cute when he try to get back his wife...
the blue eyes he have n the brown hair ... his smile!!!!
killing me!!!! n six packs!!!! ah!!!! double kill....
nice to watch anyways ..... recrementable....

lol don worry kah mun , kit ying i m fine .... as always .... hmmm well 
i actually m happy i got u all supporting my back .... thx 

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.