ling ling ling

Monday, June 22, 2009

misses

i have started my college study de today ...
no more playing around...
no more fooling around....
i started assignment work de ...
jus a task on advertising a furniture m cost of it is also hard to find the source
as i day dreamin today in class,,,
i come on to think so many things tat i regreted....
n this things make me mature .... n this thing bring advantages n also disadvantages to my life...
i misses so many things lately ...
i miss the yum cha section i usually have with my gang ...
i miss the day i working with kim fu where we always fooling around...
i miss my fren kah kay lots...
i miss the day in secondary school
i miss my fren tat live near my house where we usually go pasar malam together ....
i miss my mom i wish i could jus hug her...
hais
when onli i could get back the thing i losses


No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.