ling ling ling

Thursday, June 11, 2009

full with hapiness...

haha ... wake up at 830am again ...
dun know y coz of used to it de .... play piano again ...
then went to college for my account class n my law class.
account class was lik .... haha .... speechless dun know a thing ....
then till law wow i get to know a new fren he is a guy leon his name////
well we were in econ class same class n law too ... now he wanna transfer to accounts as well
so triple kill ... all same class!!! lol
hmmm me n fren had lunch in our caf l... i shall say the food here not bad... n then
i make my student id ... well yong jian i gotta say this !!! UCSI SUCK
coz kdu make student card is jus 5 min its done!!! haha ...
n i get my t shirt for free .... stated preuniversity study at the back of the t shirt ....
well the cool part ... but in front we do look lik a cleaner ... haha ...
after lunch .. went home sleep coz really tired ....
then go work in gardens... so long neve see issac de!!!! ah !!! so miss him
we talk a lot today ... haha .... tomoro is my party !!! its time we go party!!!!
quatro avenue k here i come!!!!

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.