ling ling ling

Thursday, June 4, 2009

tomoro i will know the result whether my house is mine o not...
hais ... i dun even know who to blame to abt this ....
my father or my mom
but most of the prove tat i get is dad's fault ///
i m so darn o mood today ... whole day thinking abt my hme...
where i grow up in .... from small i m as a baby till now...
me my bro n my sis heights measurer wall.... we will need to say good bye to it ...
the way i lk to sit out side the swing to look at the view of kl say bye bye...
the memory of me being in the house... my bed room my memories....
especially the memories of my mom n me when we lik to sit on the swing chatting a lot ....
n enjoy our delicois jam bread .... tats when before my mom go to london ....
tats was the last memory of her i misses her a lot a lot...
i had a lot to talk to her seeing her....
through the phone its jus not the same ....
i miss her smell her nagging her help n support being beside me....
i do really need one right now as tomoro will be a big day for all my family member ....
its lik a stone on my shoulder .... which i cant throw to others ....
i do my best to help my mom ... my house my family ....
i jus wish tomoro we jus win the option .... i m so nervous .... i really needed you being here with me .... 

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.