ling ling ling

Saturday, June 6, 2009

outing with sis





went out with my sis ... was lik lol
one day watch two movie!!!
haha .l.. 1st was 17 again (she wanna watch n me i wanna see zac )
haha was lik ah !!! leng chai in everyway ....


haha .... second movie was hanah montanah best of both world....
lol i know its sound childish but i company my sis ma....
lol but tat movie was quite touching when she try to find her self...
between two world...
was very touching ... n her bf !!! cute n cool@@@@
i m vfalling in love with how u all say guai lou!!
their big blue eyes/// blond hair ...
hais hais hais .... racun de....
i wan a guai lou bf!!!
lol try shirt in forever 21... nice ma?
kacau my sister read book haha \


hmmm then walk around pavilion after the movie ... find ken jin n desmond for a chat ...
superviser was there ... he cheer me up ... lol coz of the broke up thingy ...
n then desmond went lunch wit me ... n we went gucci ... (sales)
n burberry (up till 60 percent sales)
haha ... then went home ... now waiting for second outing with kah kay n kit ying


No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.