ling ling ling

Sunday, June 21, 2009

happy birthday to me!!!



haha birthday eve i went out with ah fatt ... lol (my fren call him persona guy)
coz he drive persona... haha ... anyways went out with him ... movie ... n dinner


well today is 20th june!!!
my birthday ... lol at the beggining of the day ...
went out with duncan n evoone shopping coz i wanna buy shirt for college ....
i found tat lately i buy de shirt not appropriate to wear to college ...
so ... went out with them
was lik so rushing coz i had party at 7
so ...reach home at 7 ... i saw yong jian de....
n my family ... haha went for change ,... then help out a bit .. start our dinner...
lol had lots of fun!!! ... n at the end my frens was all here ... too many food!!!
haha ... anyways i had lots of fun ...
oh yea i already kena once on my face n again ... facial on the cake!!!






























No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.