ling ling ling

Friday, June 5, 2009

after many tears laying



today went to court at 8 am....
was s nervous even breakfast also vomited out...
toilet also went often ....
i reach the mahkamah kuala lumpur at 8.30
well its freaking big .... n lik wow.... do all lawyers work in here
my fuking god .... its really lik a ... speechless....
if i really gonna get my law degree wow i gonna work here for campering...
its lik wow... cool man ....
went to caf to wait for my dads fren ...
he was lik lc his fren hey my daughter gonna study law as well...
(dun bullshit if u haven even comfrim i m gonna take law course)
n then there i saw alau eh all lawyers .. almost half of the cafeteria is all lawyers...
wearing the suits of honour.... n then whole body jus black n white ....
its lik wa ... ok ... n then they taking one big stack of documents .... scary wey ///

waited in he waiting room for my turn to bet for the house...
i saw a buyer there as well....
it was the taman cheras developers son ...
as i can see tat he is nervous as well n wanted to win badly ....
over confident ....
we went in for bet at 11 am....
we bet till 1.13 million n he stop betting de....
1.14milion is my bro ....
there it goes the house belong back to us ....
unfortunately we jus wanna buys us some time....
jus wanna settle my dad loan .... tat all so not gonna pay double for the house ...
at lease we won .... i better get ready to find us a new house jus in case ....
hais....even though everything here is settle .....
i still haven settle my problems....

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.