ling ling ling

Sunday, June 21, 2009

late post

this post is abt my life casual life ....
working life.... n out dorr ....
well lately dint go out often.... so here start from this week...

this week i wrok 3 days ... from 6 till 10pm... well
its tiring after college n then working is lik hell i m really tired tat one reason i dint really blog jaja
so this few days working is fun coz i dint get to catch up wit my working fren abt thier life...
we chat kinda lots... even though is working time...
we still play n laugh a lot ... serving customer welll not so serious de ... haha ... all becoz of my fault ...

lol picture will tell rite??
hmmm try eating connetto ice cream in 5 mins .... each ppl 6 pcs....

n then dinner jus a bread ... haha .... full !!!

taking picture in the fitting room...


well beside wroking i went outing with my frens n also my bro....
well i went shushi with my bro ... coz was so hungry n no one at home...
haha shushi is our choice....

fresns well my fren birthday ,...
the guy name hon fui .. almost same day with me ....
we had the party in kaki corner,... lol the cake was on fire!!!
more likely haha fire craker on top so funny ....

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.