ling ling ling

Sunday, June 7, 2009

after n realise

after all have ended ...
i jus realise i m being so selfish all the time ...
even u r calling for help i dint even bother to help u ....
after breaking up ...
i heard many rumours abt u ....
how u tell ur pals tat u gonne giv me suprise for my brithday ...
i jus .... hais .... its finally over ... i jus cant get over it ....
u tried so hard i dint even bother to say thx ....
all i did was //// selfishly telling u i miss u ... all i wanna do is u to be mine onli ...
honestly .... if u ask me wat u lik even wat colour u lik ....
i cant even answer ....
i m jus useless... u ask me wat i lik abt u ....
i lik so many things abt u i lik the way u laugh when u close ur mouth with ur hands...
i lik the way u talk .... which added the instink of gilbert it self ....
i lik the way u pay ur attention on the road....
i lik when u say u love me n bag me not to go to other guys ...
i lik the way u hug me cradle me
the way u usually uses ur voice to act as another person ....
the curiousity of u ... tat kill s the bird...
how we walk home after being in ur house ...
holding hands .... which i rarely can do tat .... i jus love to see u smile n laughs ....
but i figure out tat ... i rarely see tat lately ....
i get it now i finaly notice the help you wan from me ....
n i m jus ignoring it all this while ..... i m jus another irritation of u all this while....
if i jus could go back to time....
i would have kiss u good bye tat day ...
i would have tell u i actually dun mind u going clubbing tat day .... i wanna prove tat i m tats y i hold ur hands in ur car ....
i know my face look mad beocz of the word missing u ....i lost .... i dun wanna follow u becoz i m jus too tired ....
i would also have tell u i wanna sleep tat day not even go find u even u r busy .. i know tat ....
i still go find u .... becox of the word i miss u .... i lost again ...
i jus cant control not seeing u for two weeks ... n when u come back ....i dint really get the chance to be with u .... i jus m silly i shold really had not abuse i m ur gf ... n i need u ....
i know its really too late for me to say sorry .... i know its really late for me to realise ....
i know tat u tell me b4 tat you will neve forgiv a person who make u mad ....
i know this blog is useless to u .... n i dun even know whether u r seeing it .... but i jus wan u to know i m sorry for everything i did..i jus hopw we will be at lease a fren


No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.