ling ling ling

Sunday, June 21, 2009

weird

lol i feel so weird....
i feel god playing me....
mahsa college call me ... tat they say they accept my application for a level science in their college ...
where i already asked so long ago ... now onli they offer me a place ... i was lik wat the fuk

anyways .... as u all know i say i wanna quit the job for bimba n lola....
i sign a contract fo it fpr part timer job ...
there stated tat i need to work for them till this year end ...
if not i need to pay them back money ...
then the god help me ....
the 1st contract gone missing thx to the manager ...
2nd contract come wan me to sign again ... so this time ... i refuse .. now i m free!!!

so if my wish really do come true ... for both of this things ...
then i wish something even more pls??
i wish my family are healthy
i wish i can able to forget him as soon as possible....
i can find another guy better then him ....
i will be more happier ....
i wish i can get a new car pls!!!! the car i driving now suck cant fly car ...

well lols i dun know the law of attraction really can work o not leh

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.