ling ling ling

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

1st day in class...

lol woke up at 830 am cant sleep
jus woke up from a dream tat contains rotten fishes (guys)
then woke up play the piano a bit ....
then day dreaming on my swing in my house garden a bit ;...
took bath went college at 11am....
then go for account class onli two student attende tat class wtf....
then lecturer gtalk crap abt jessus ... wat the fuk!!!
from account till jessus >??
tak berkaitan langsung !!!!

then went to library to online wat the fukk....
cant access to msn or facebook onli my blog!!!
boredsome... then call duncan out for a lunch coz darn long period .... till my next clas..
next class in on 3pm ... well went into my econ class... so many ppl there almost whole clas??
hmm then lecturer talk abt econ i dun even know a thing!!! omg Wat!!!!!!!
i m dead ....\
after calss went gardens to work n then went home ....bored some life ]

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.