ling ling ling

Tuesday, June 23, 2009




studying in college well very tiring when u drive abt 25 km from ur house jus to go to the place tat u need to go everyday !!!
the high way was lik ... so open ... it jus make me feel lik driving faster n fsater n faster !!!
but unfortunately my car sucks!!!
so i jus can maintain 80km ph...
its killing me n i feel so sien n then feel lik sleepin .... i think one day .... if this continue omg...
"dai ka lai si" i may be will be in an accident ....
hmm anyways ....
class started yesterday de .... my class yesterday was account .... well 1st class 1st assignment de...
scary wey but its jus a simple job tat need group work la...
today ...(23-06-09) had class at 9 am ... malaysian studies...
i come out from my hous eat 8am ... one hour earlier .. jus to avoid so accident lik jam ...
but i m still late for class due to one shinny car name toyota vios tat is balck in colour n is driven by a stupid idoitic gurl tat dun even know how to drive a car ... crush onto the divider ....i dun even know how she crush tat car ,...its lik omg becox of her i m late for class,,,
then after i reazch the lecturer halll.... lecture start to call my name as i sit behind....
everyone eye on me.... i was late... yea,,, i m nervous .... n he cal me to introduce my self i was lik foo yin ping!!! he reply wat ?? then i was du lan n i answer CHriSTAL!!!
then everyone started laughing dun even know wat the hell they laugh....

well goes on ... law class was cancel due to teacher having dun know wat rawatan....
then two hours of ntg to do ... sugeestion was made!!! off to one utama for lunch ...
with dashiny ,sabrina, n leon ....
makan nyonya food... n then shopping abit then back to college again ... jus in time for third class..
accounts... well ... the lecture was crapping abt jessus ... n studying account r good for u ... for lik 1hour n 20 min,...
well i was lik too sien de ... so i draw something on my finger nails... n it look good!!! so tat proft one thing i dun even need to go for manicure man!!! blue boll pen n nail polish is all i need
i jus love the way it happen to appear on my nails
my fren was lik lol ... nice n then she also wanna draw ... haha ... me n leon well we kinda lik augue for our own dicnity in class lazy to hear wat the lecture was crapping ...
was fun when i was in college ... neve even know i have such funs frens...


No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.