ling ling ling

Saturday, June 13, 2009






after yesterday party i m very fuking tired ... wake up at 1 pm....
then online upload blog ,...
then finish upload by 3 pm coz ... was chatting with frens as well... n frens call me abt yesterday things lol ....
all was enjoying yesterday ... haha i hope there will be another outing to quatro again!!!

till i finish my blogging .... i found out tat today few of my frens r quite emo ...
especially the guys ... all i say is lik chill man dun get so angry /...
n dun emo la ....
till they also make me emo abit so i have the feeling to play the pianoo ....
but at the end i fail ... i no mood then i went out side my garden to
have a rest ...
sitting on my old swing ... ooking at kl scenarrionery ... so long tat i have been enjoying this...
closing my eyes.... feeling the wind blowing through my skin ....
tat make me feel so comfortable as if its hugging through me toching my skin ...
n when my eye is open the green grass n the beautiful n stunning view of whole kl is in front of me....the sun tat is not so hot n yet quite warm....
the feeling its lik so relaxing .... i m relaxed ...
tat the onli thing tat i think this house worth a million.... not all ppl can enjoy ....

jian bring me some treats...
jians i pod phone wallpaper double i pod lol

after tat 4 i started to get ready to go out ... with jian ....
we watch blood +
well its a animation convert to real life .... i m so impress tat the ending its kinda suck ....
lol but if u r to find a extreme movie to watch then go a head its recomandable...

the bangle i brough today .... jian n desmond say is cute...
went dinner we were lik camwore all the way .. coz we both blog ....
haha then yum cha wit my bro n my sis then go home ....
we were so sien till we keep talking abt stupid lame jokes...

haha then now off to me to go to bed ... nite nite////

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.