ling ling ling

Monday, June 8, 2009

full of suprises(8 june)




lol today orientation well supose to be in college at 9.30 ...
i reach there at 7 am ...
wat the fukkk y so early ... thx to my fren kah mun ....
n then meet up my fren at 9 ...
then he gave me tat time table for the orientation ... iwas lik wat the hell untill 4pm??
i then decided to ponteng orientation ....
went out wit duncan after tat ... he come kdu to fecth me ..
thx man u save me,... haha then eat english breakfast wit him....
n then he tell me his selling tryer later on ...
he now working as event operatonal manager .... well anything la something lik tat ...
now his parent wants him to work his family buiness... tat is seeling tyars.,..
i was lik laughing a lot lol lol lol he really make me laugh tat time...
went home abt 1130am ...
went out wit kah mun again at 2pm.... shopping!!!!
tat gurl really can shop .... we ate lunch at kennys.... yum yum ... she cheng pulak ....

n when i wanna buy my shirt ... she help me pay n tat was then ...
my birthday present wor.... lol .... sppechless de lo ....
anyways thx dear i love it a lot .... hmmm go walk around with her a lot...
then went out wit desmond at 6 ... go temple pray a bit .... coz lately bad luck ...
then after tat bring him cut hair then yum cha at kaki corner
then went home at 12.30am wow ... haha ...
all this is to jus make me happy ... thx my dear frens....

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.