ling ling ling

Sunday, June 7, 2009

was been racn by hanah the song THE CLIMBS

whole day hearing this song in my shop ...
lol was so addicted coz i lik the lyrics...

I can almost see it ...
tat dream i m dreaming ... But ...
there a voice inside my head say
you never reach it
every step i m taking , every move i may feel
lost but no direction ,my feet is shaking
but i,i got to give a try
gotta keep my head held up

there is always gonna be another mountain \
i m always gonna want to make it move
always gonna be a up hild battle
sometimes i m gonna had to lose
aint abt how fast i get there
aint abt how it look in the other side
ITS the climb

the troubles i facing
the chances i taken
sometimes i ve got but down , but
no i not breaking
i may not know it
but this are the moment tat
i gonna remember most of it
just gotta keep going
and i , i gotta be strong
just keep pushing on ... coz....

repeat corous

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.