ling ling ling

Sunday, July 12, 2009

weekend rocks babe...


lol its not actually really fun of weekends jus tat ...
weekends its when i can hang out with my frens....
lol so long since i ever been staying home....
resting n see tv n onlin e always i do is go out ... n out n out ....
lol next week will be last week i will be working so it means tat i gonna be really free !!!

saturday ...
wake up at 9am ... cant really sleep well ...
online then chat with shee ken a while till 1pm...
then went to get ready to go out with sabrina(college fren)0.0
lol we was planning to reach sg wang at 2 ... end up i been waiting her in pavilion till 330pm...
so ... after she arrive ... we plan to pierce somewhere on our body ...
me my ear ... her either lips or tongue...
omg ... i pierce 1st since she was kinda chicken out at 1st ... so here goes ...
bang (the gun shot on my ear )then there is it ... a hold on my right ear ....

after my turn ... its sabby turn... welll its painful to see ppl pierce tongue...
my experience 1st time here is how it actually is when ppl pierce their tongue
1. gugle with some sort of numb water ( listerine )
2. the person will pull ur tongue wit a forcept
3. take the needle tat look lik a injuction thingy to make a hole...
4.the injection thingy is cole with a pastic thing out side .. so they pull out the needle left with the plastic thingy ...
5. pu the stut in ...
6.pull the plastic thingy out( tats when i see sabby is very pianful)
7.lock the stut n finish ....
wow i my self is lik this reaction >>>O.O

n mine its jus ntg ... omg !!! after tat we went makan ... she cant eat anything ....
she only drink the chocolate ice blended tat i belanja her cox i see her so kesian ...
haha ... after tat when shopping till abt 630pm... we went to pavilion to walk around...
till 9pm ... we went home ....

1130pm ... went out with kim fu, fui fui , kah kay n joo dee to eat steam boat togater ....
lol we was talking abt guys flag ... when wearing the boxer is flag up o down ...
wearing underwear is flag up o down .. lol funny funny .... this all started on joo dee ask fui fui ...
whether he got wear her underwear she gave it to him when his birthday ...
lol ... hmmm had fun eating n craping ... go home at 130am... then sleep ...








sunday ...
8am kah mun came to my house ( me i still sleeping)
she play comp in my room ... while me i sleep till 1030am only wake up ....
then she tell me hey yin ping i hungry de lets go makan ... so i get ready ....
suddenly a sms ask me hey do u know where i m now is u do i giv u something may be ...
i was lik how the hell i know where r u !!! swt .... ( u know who u r lo hor dun wanna fish u here hehe)
then dress de went to mid valley to have our brunch ....
carls junior 1st .... then go arcade to play ,... me basketball ...
walau last time can score around 170plus ...
now 133 de also feel tired... lol noob de!!!>.<
then after arcade eat desert ... in sweet chat ....
lol we cam hore there ... cox too sien ...
after finish eating again... we go skin food since kah mun wanna buy nail polish she n me tested every colour on my finger nail ... since hers all painted de...
swt ... then after tat went home ... had great time with her cox both of us click well ...






No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.