ling ling ling

Sunday, July 26, 2009

saturday post 25 july 2009


8am... kah mun come find me de!!! omg
i only sleep for lik 3 hours... so i went back to bed... she play my comp...
sleep till 11am... get ready to go cochrane with her...
for the carnival thingy ... i went ... n i show wow... so many pess gurls there ...
almost half of my form r there ...
lol ... neve changed a bit .... anyways....tat carnival .// eh kinda bored may be is becox i went there too late....
after carnival... went leisure with kah mun n my sis ... to watch harry portter... omg
tat movie was lik .... suck.... lol
eh the ending need to be waited... till next movie... i was lik ha?? finish de la??
llol ... swt ... ok .... after outing with them ....





kah kay came to my house .... to watch tv with me...
swt she also dun have things to do ...
then went out with shee ken esmun joo dee n kah kay for yum cha section in nga nga mountain...
lol ... till abt 12 am ... then 2nd round with joo dee bf in steven corner till 3am...
walau eh .... lik going clubbing timing only... reach home stright away sleep tired,,,

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.