ling ling ling

Sunday, July 26, 2009

friday post 24 july

today class end at 11am....
omg so early go home online a while then sleep...
from 130pm till 4pm ... lol i m being a pig ah !!!!
swt .... beh tahan de ... so get shower n then watch tv ....>.<>
thenactually planned to watch harry porter with shee ken n the gangs....
but then haha joo dee called me at 8pm... telling me today go clubbing!!!
yeah ... been lik wanted to go after zouk.... cox tat place suck ... then wanna refresh my memory of zouk....
so 830pm started to watch movie in HBO ( PS I LOVE YOU)
wow tat movie really cough my every breath .... i was lik crying ncrying n crying ....
its touching n nice to watch jus right after u break up with someone....
its telling u to let the person go ....
hmmm anyways is a nice movie to watch ... n then yong jian called teling me he was bored .. n he comapny me wtach the end of the movie swt =.=
then after movie get ready to go clubbing .... yeah!!!
went with marcis n his gang n joo dee.... lol .... to poppy !!!

the night in poppy kinda scary .... lol desperate guys all over the club....
protected in the end ... kinda feel lik being safe by a prince ... haha ... anyways its fun la...
tired n drunk after the party .... off to bed ....
recuer of the night marcus>.<>
in marcus house waiting him to get ready O.O











No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.