ling ling ling

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

22 july 2009

darn sien .... sien till ah !!!!
it seem tat lately i havent been talking abt my college life....
cox ... its been pleasent ....
i mix with different frens n as for my best fren sabrina....
lately kinda miss her ... she havent been around becox she was sick n law class cancel...
hard to see her around campus....
as well i found out tat i still have many fresn around me lik for account n economic class i have nicole, josephine n diana lol... lately becox i only have two course to go ....
i found tat they r fun to hang with too....
sab oh sab .... when do i have the chance to see u !!! kinda miss u wey ....


lol ... as for a fren in my college i used to hang with IT (not to review ITs identity)
it have been fren to me i respect it as a fren....
but the more i mix with it i found tat .... the more annoying it gets!!!
it has been comparing me with so many things .... tat make me feel unplesent n not respected ...
it has a crush on someone ... n did used me a bate ....
i mean ... its between u both ... i m being light bulb!!!
i feel used !!! when talking to it ... it has been lik talking to a 13 year old ppl where they r mentally not yet grown up.... not to say it is mentally not grown up is wat it answer me with funny answern asking me funny question .... i know i m childish but i AHHHH fuk ... jus fuk me if u think i m wrong ....annoying plus neve want to lose the game plus always compit with others... n do not admit it is wrong .... u r tat kinda ppl ...

ok enough of him .... after college went to fecth my sis ....
bring her to go makan ... lol suddenly a call from duncan ... lol scold me y i bring her go eat mcdonld...
lol i swt de /// u made me swt duncan ... after eathing balik rumah tidur .. till 9.30pm....
was happy tat finally ... my wish came true....
we were fren again lik it used to be!!!! .... lol but he is still the same old bryan i used to know...
lol =.= neve changed... lol ....
then 1030pm went out yum cha with ken jin ,joodee,tjun jin,esmund n shee ken...
lol talk abt craps.... till 130am.... then i drive home using asmund kancil

O.O his kancil was actually auto ... so cute neve really though kancil got auto !!!
lol shee ken n asmund dare me to do something on the road de ... so
from D (drive) and change to R(reverse ) with a speed of 60per km ....
the kancil engine died !!! 1st time ever
auto also can engine died lik a manual car neve know ....
N now i know hhahahaah

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.