ling ling ling

Sunday, July 19, 2009

sunday

today is sunday 19 of july
lol was so darn tired .... wake up at 12pm ... then get ready to go out wit jo dee...
she wanna dye her hair so me??
took my lappie n then go to setapak saloon name tood .. go there to bloody online!!!
lol ...
lol while going there... we need to ask direction from so many ppl>.<
dun know how to go ... should say forgoteen how to go ...
ask here n there n even call frens for help ...
lol jus to find that bloody place for one hour....
so reach there around two o clock...
its was lik a bloddy full whole day in that saloon....

after finish her hair is done....
we forgotten the way to go back !!!
so call shee ken for help //// since he study in tarc ... >.<>
anyways thanks to him we finally found our way out ....
then we went dinner in mid valley with esmund n shee ken...
while heading to the restaurant i brought a new hat !!! racun by shee ken. yesterday















lol... after finish eating its was 10pm ... a phone call coming in ....
my dad ...

dad: yin ping i dun care u need to reach home by 10pm...

Me:ha y ...

dad:i dun care ... if u dun reach home by 10pm ... u dun need to go college tomoro ...
n confess to ur mom tat u always went out lately ...

me:with reaction lik so dulan de!!! i wanna say y ur self dun know how to call my mom to tell her how bad m i lately ?? scare ??!!! no la but i dint do tat ... i jus reply yea

dad: make sure u do tat

Me: yea la ....

tut tut tut (conversation end)

wat the fukk my reaction .. n then ... we actually planned to play basketball b4 going home n then...
lol they keep telling me to go home... my reaction was... wat /... he wan me go home now ... i go home later la!!! but jo dee she say go home bah nvm bah go home...
swt ... ok lo ... reach home .. though something will be happening ....
my dad slept de... fuk him!!!! make my mood all lost de!!!

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.