ling ling ling

Monday, July 13, 2009

boredsome...

wake up at 9am ... actually been wake by my dad n bro at 830am...
cox they though i late for college ... (class cancel la wey ... jgn la kacau i tidur)
this is how i scolded my brother ... when he actually kick my leg n call me foo yin ping wake up!!!
good thing he isnt lik my fren call me wake up to go down lik as if there is an emergency ....
tat when i will slap him on the spot....
lol after waking up i still slumber around cox class atart at 11am...
nia ma ... i need to actually wake up two hour earlyer to jus to get ready n reach college ...
i slumber play facebook a while... slumber walk here n there oh 930 de get ready then slumber eating breakfast ... slumber driving to college n i actully m early by ten mins.... wow...
reach class the 1st person i saw was sabrina...
she well telling abt her tongue getting pierce its cool !!!
everyone thinks it is ... n there is a new class mate in my course... name eva woon ... lol welcome.
economics... then lunch ,,,,
lunch was ok .. seeing sabrina still suffering to eat ... lol ... she will be our joke for one week ..
jus to see her eat ... entertainment tats wat she prefer... haha...
but i see her so kesian ... >.<>
she went home after finishing her meal ... well me?? class at 3pm...till 5pm
lol account homework not done....
went to library to do ... so sien.. n was lik with leon ... deng here n there we cant be together...
sure deng till 99 de...in account class so darn bored ... so me n leon ? we eat at class... chocolate our best fren....
after class went home sleep ....


at 9 pm ... went out with kit ying joo dee n joo dee fren( dun know wats his name)
we went mamak king yum cha ...
lol ... 1st time there .... we talk a lots crap ... n i can actually click with tat guy ....
i mean crap along ... we totally talk abt MJ ...
lol ... jokes n his memorial ...untill they fecth me home...
they still can actually talk in my house ... still can crap ... abt guy standard 3 also tfk de?? wat ??!!!
crap till 12am... ok ngam go take picture in gardens ... then went home.. lol ...

joo dee was very hungry





No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.