ling ling ling

Thursday, July 16, 2009

stuck

i m stuck ...
there is two guy i m stuck with ....smart tag n touch&go ...
smart tag is my best fren where i always see him as my best fren neve though we would click...
n touch&go its when smart tag is not with me ... he come n comfort me....
now i m stuck really stuck ...
when i heard abt touch&go news i will always be angry jealous unhappy tat i actually feel lonely , sad feel lik crying ....
when i chat with smart tag .... i m so happpy till i can actually scream as if i won the lottery ...
my feelings are so confusing ... whether ... i actually having the both of them in my mind now ...
i asked my self b4 if one day i get to choose ... who i will be desire to be with ??i cant giv an answer to it ...but i really always giving hope n then fantacies abt them being with me ....
even though i know i m bluffing my self ... but ... i cant cut it out ..or even slap my self to be awaken....even i know there won be any chances to be with both of them
becox their not belongs to me ....

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.