ling ling ling

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

since when i always lik to blog abt my feelings...
i usually tell how i feel to my frens...
i usually tell to ppl who r close to me ( brother , bf , best fren )
but now , all i do is jus blog inside my blog ....
even i cant tel the full feeling i feel right now ... coz ppl will jus think ...
i m getting attention ...lately i feel kinda moody ... or can say as mood swing ...
suddenly i can be from hyper active , happy silly ...
till no confident sad n of course blurr....
in the word of jesus ... i cant confessed...
i feel lik i m ignoring my sadness in side my heart ,... lik i m scare to face the truth ....
i m feeling lik i m acting to be another person ...
since i stop working at pavilion i felt thing changed ....
my life changed.... a lot thing had changed .... which make me wonder m i the one tat is changing ...
hais ... from my house being lelong , broke up , frens , family ... everything ... jus everything changes...
if i get the chance to choose ... i rather stay working in pavilion even the days working there r torturing ,,,, but i did reallly being my self n i had a lots of fun working ....
i missed those days ...

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.