ling ling ling

Monday, July 20, 2009

unfortunate day ...

once i get up ... i was feeling yer need so early meh ... hais need to go college again ...
its stupid monday once again ....
lol ... so get up at 8.30am ....... its consider uite late de ....
lol ... so take bath quickly ... n then go my room change fast ... cut my nail fast ... simply choosing cloths... put some make up ..... put medicine on my wound...
n then head to my mom room to take my lap top ... for certain reason ... i dint want to n quickly i get out from tat room....
if i would have wake up early ... taking my own sweet time ... n dun cut my nail or either put some make up or putting medicine on my wound....
i would have neve seen tat thing !!! n i neve will feel so kekok now!!!! hais y the hell i go in to tat room!!! i still remember when i was small ... i used to see these stuff ... becox of accidently run into my mom room ... n there was my parents,,,,ah!!!! memories coming back ...fuk !!!
n becox of doint things late ... i heard the sound from a house nearby so close ... i tell tat fella b4 ...
i hear his car sound... we r so near yet ... we r so far apart now...
n becox of doing thing late i was actually late for law class.!!!!
jam lik tut only today .... late by 20mins....
lol class keep going on till 5pm ... was so darn sleepy ... felt asleep in econ class.. n gonna felt asleep in account class....
hmmm n becox if i dint go out yesterday ... i would have actually went out today !!!
hais becox of lately i pist my father off... n now ...
i get qurantine by my own father!!!
oh ya!!!speaking of qurantine... yes good news to me...
My LAW LECTURER KENA QURANTINE TODAY WOHHOOO NO LAW CLASS TILL NEXT WEEK!!!

fyi ... lol she was suspected tat she is having H1N1... lol .... so means i will kena ALSO>.<>

lol after class went to my car... this month i kena saman 3rd time de... fuking god!!!
so hak chai ...means so bad luck!!!
hais when did i become the target of samans.... lol its lik everyday also kena!!!>.<
neve ever laugh at ppl who kena saman ...

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.