ling ling ling

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

july the 15th,,,

today wake up ,.. though it was jus another sien day normal day ....
i though it would actually be dull as usual... well
its when things getting to be brighter for me...
its when i drive out my car ... i bumb into ... Mr A car ... he is also fecthing his sis to school... same goes to me.... i keep following his car ... (dun know y there is a feeling a special feeling tat it cnt be describe)
i dun wanna be behind him i wana be infront him to make him notice me....
but in the end i dun know whether i did it o not... i do actully drove in front of him...
after tat ... its jus a mistery... after tat incident .... my whole day actully been quite well...
although my book are all wet ... ( becox my water bottle cap its not tighten all the water spill on to my books n bags,... ) lol i dun know y ... i dint feel lik i usually do ( yer wat the fuk!!! wat the fukk this n tat ) but i go through this is lik ... nvm la dry it ba...
'
after account class... went to help college to have lunch n gurls talk with kah mun ...
aspected to bump into Mr A second time ... cox he studies there too but unfortunately ... i dint...
makan wit kah mun in secret recipe n then go help college to lepak a while...
i feel help college enviroment even though its small.. but i can feel the harmony inside the college ...
where there r many ppl tats actually r very frenly ...lol ... unlike kdu ... not say no frenly ppl..
but not as much as help does.. well...






aT 3 pm went back to kdu to continue my following classes... lol was actully late for my class after tat ...
late abt 20 mins... haha purposely de coz its economic tutorial... lol sien ...

after college fecth my sis home... n we eat mcdonaold her favorite...


after makan i went for work... lol today is my last day !!! to work i REALLY MEAN IT NOW
I REALLY DID ACTUALLY DEFINATELY QUITE SURE TAT TODAY IS MY LAST DAY !!!
YEAH HOO!!! 6 MONTHS SUFFERING .. N NOW I M FREE!!!!
the tears tat i lay during working hour for two guys ... my fren n me working happily in the shop...
being complain by customer... everything ... will jus be in a memory now!!! will neve forget everymoment of it ... cox i waste half year working in tat shit company !!! i still remember i went to court for this guy fighting in the shop.... lol ... its jus was lik its jus yesterday ... will miss the moments working there !!!

after working went yum cha with jo dee, ken jin , shee ken , tjun jin, asmund... in sammy ...
loll chat fuk .. u know .. i was doing my account cox i dun know how to do l... i bag shee ken for help
but he also blur blur ... haha ... anyways thx la dun need keep reminding me i got other ppl teaching me.... u r too thx thx ... dun angry ... haha .... time being smsing with MR A
its was the part tat my happy hormons start rising again ...
becox of him .. i smilling all the way till i blog right now .... thx thx...

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.