ling ling ling

Thursday, July 16, 2009

16th of july

for someppl ... today will be the most memorable day ever ...
yet for me ... its jus another outing day ...
haha after class its was 12 o clock...
i jus have one class for today .... well .. its quite bored in a way tat ... account ..
i have no idea wats it all abt ... hmmm continue on ...
suddenly i have a call from kit ying she asked me out ...
OMG 1st time in so long time she ask me out ....
was so happy walking towards my car ...
n then lol i kena saman !!! 1st time ever ....
anyways..well we went to bangsar village jus ight after i reach home from college ...
she fecth me ... lol ... we went there cluelesly tat not even a single idea how to go tat place...
lol so ask my fren .... reach there abt 130pm half an hour to find parking ... n we started to shop ...
lol ....luckily today the weather is jus nice ...
so shpping there is ok for the day .... haha we were lik two gurls silly silly .. climb the stair case ...
climb down n up again ... jus to see the shop n the cloths...
lol but in the end we dint get to buy the things tat we wanted and finding ..
after walking for two hours...
we finally made decision to go ucsi to play dutch ball ...
so da pao rojak n also eat buskin robbins ice cream ... in the car on the way to ucsi ...







reach there walau eh ... eat kfc again .... lol
then ate de ... kit ying went home cox .... she laxy to play ducth ball ...
n me ... i continue on ... then ... play play play till 9 pm ... wtf....
the extreme sport is abt ... the let ur anger out n throw the ball to ur opponent ... omg ....
yea its something lik tat la .. with some skill n the way u throw ... definately must be accurate n fast n hard !!!this is the hard thing to do ...
well i feel its nice to play when u r angry la ... when ... i was lik playing a fool ...
the senior keep teaching me how to play ... but in the end i still end up playing suckly ....
lol ... made new frens ... may be will go for next week again haha ....

after tat kah mun come to my class... to take picture of me??
well its becox of her assignment for english oral...
for dress code.. so i need tp wear formally .. n not formall ... the picture will be uploaded soon ..
cox camera not with me now.... after she left ... n yong jian also left ...
kim fu came to my house to lend the pc n serve the net ?? wat ??
when my house became cc for all my fren O.O
lol



oh ya b4 i forgotten ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JUN KEN ... 18 YEARS OLD DE ...
HOPE YOUR WISHES CAME TRUE N HEALTHY ALWAYS....
lol second time i wish u de so ntg to write de >.<>

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.