ling ling ling

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

1st of july 2009


was awake at 6am again ... to fecth my cute sis to school...
was fuking tired!!! jus killing me painfully when i need to drive to college after tat ...
i m sleepy n need to still open up my eye wasting my eye energy to look at something ...
n yet i still need to call my self to wake up
as one word sleepy ....
sleepy during class so dint pay attention tio the lecturer .... till lunch ...
hais sien la!!! not so energetic de cos i m tired....
after class ended .... bring my sis home!!! n bring her to makan ....
hmmm well ... my sis ma ...


hmmm after tat going home ... passes by the house which i usually will look at it when i passes though ....
was hoping one day i will seee u through the door.... yes u were there today ... omg ... my heart beat start pumping fast .... my breathing rate is increasing ,,,, i dun know wat should i do ...
i dun know why the hell i reacted lik this ... i m happy to see u ......i feel excited to see u .... i have been speechless .... i m .... but i dun know whether should i start the conversation .... yes i did .... with a weird way ... i scrooll up ....
really jus wanna be frens again ... not jus a hi bye frens ... i regreted ...


i ran home quickly bath n change n then off to work ....
working was bored till a pair of shoe was gone... someone steal it dun know whether is will charge us anything o not>.<
after workin .... i went to yum cha with evoone duncan n his frens...
hmm he was disappointed he dun have a cake .... so he uses a candle ;lol
this saturday la k sure got cake de la... tat time we clubbing 99 lo k?

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.