ling ling ling

Monday, March 2, 2009

outing outing outing

lol today i have date wit my ex senior from cheras school.... GILBERt ///
hmmm lol he fecth me from pavillion after i finish my work...
jus came out from the main entrance ... i saw a
 lot of fer
rari parking outside the main entrance..
lol the picture ...

after tat we went for dinner wit his gang of frens.
.. also study in cheras school de senors...
lol so long dint see them de ... anyways , we ate in the restaurant called platle platle ... 
well those food there was jus ok rank ... but its quite expensive~~~
hmmm one dish at lease rm30... n drink well one person around rm50 ... 
hmmm well we ate n have a lot fun ... talkin
g ...
lol this is my drink ... apple mint ...nice actually dun be fool by its look..
.
lol this is gilbert dinner ... its onli 5cm
 times wit 5cm lol ... so small



after tat me n gilbert went to poppy club !!! clubing la of course...
well becoz his fren brithday ... another gang well 
so we join ... well had a lot of fun .. thx to gilbert ... l
ol ... really enjoy my day !!!










No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.