ling ling ling

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

bored lah !!!!

well this few days suck ...
i dint do much ... jus slumbering around my working place..
n work tat all i do !!!
kinda workaholic now ... hais always been ask out by my fren ...
well the reason ? i got work tomoro ...
full day tomoro ... lazy to go out coz next day full again ... tired shit craps..?
well its true i gonna suffer another fuking hell one months of 17 full days again ...
which make my life? lifeless... useless... i feel so wasted ... n youth had given to my company ...
which i wanna start my college life early ... 
n then there goes my superviser...
CHRITSAL U NEED TO WORK ... COZ WE HAD NO PPL TO WORK 
BLA BLA BLA ... n he did actually convience me to stay but till mei tats it ///
i won be so stupid la...come on ... 
n my reply to him 
IF U DUN LET ME GO NVM I JUS WANNA MAKE MY BOSS ANGRY ITS ENOUGH >>>

well he say me lan c de ...its not i m lan c o not ,,, its jus he is making me feel so missarable.. lifeless... jus a piece of shit tat can never enjoy my life!!! i really feel lik going out wit my frens ,,,'
my long lost frens... hais.... neve get the chance ...
so many things to fan ... even i wanna go shop for my things also fan ...
planning to buy so many stuff...

VAIO (4k)
Armani Exchange pants(5hundred)
two mango shirt(3Hundred)
Nike shoe(2hundred)
a bag for college(1hundred?)
a watch (6hundred)

walau eh all cost abt so much .. hais..... expected? wel its the quality n the brand ...
ppl will might look up to u more? haha who knows?
well after then shopping its hard to choose a good college as well ...
hais neve been so stressfull ... even studies from kindergarden its my mom who make the decision ...
untill the boderline de... well now i need to choose for my own ...
which i m still quite blurr ... wat should i take? n which college its better ...
i had made my decision ... but i scare it won be the way i wan it to be ...
hais its jus complicated ... but i m aiming to take shclarship ... n aiming for local university ...
well my moto work harder now.. dun play play de...
a futher lawyer perhaps... its my mom dream she wanted a daughter in her family to be a lawyer ...
n another well pity my sis? a doctor... haha ... hmmm jus hope everything will be fine after the decision had been made...



No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.