ling ling ling

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

march 04 2009

today went to work wt a sleepy kinda way ...
coz chat wit gilbert up till 1.30 am!!! lol i work for the 3rd full day !!!
3 days continuously full full full 
i jus feel so tired n bad temper starting to concure me
but i still smiles to ppls n keep problems to my self...
today i had the most fun ever trying every siingle perfume from parkson ...
lol crazy headache ... n having flue stright away ... lol its jus nuts ...
now i know there r  millions type of perfume u can find... 
but not all is tat nice onli ... but i agree n everyone does!!! DKNY has the most greatest perfume ever ...
after perfume... continue working ... hais sien 
then cindy pei shir n evoone find me aorund 4 pm ...walau i so darn happy cox of boredness this few days ...
i m happy tat they appear!!!
but after those things ... things gets worst when i argue wit my fren kim fu ...
i can say i dun know whether he change a lot ... or me...
but as for my thought he jus use me to do every of his desire...
when he need my help
he will jus bag me ... when he dun he jus fuking lik to act so lan si...
i hate the feeling he treat me lik tat ...
today i took his galsses to wear ... as a fren i dun think frens will mind...
n he also will take my things without my permission ... then wats wrong wit i take his?
hmmm second thing ... he keeping my report for meeting i went to his bag to take the paper..
he jus fuking scold me ... say its in my bag cant u jus tell me? wats so secret abt ur bag!!!
wat the fuking hell i wan to see inside? condom? smoke? cigar drugs? u think i so care?
fuking hell he can see my message y not i ... he can send message to my fren witout my permision y cant i ? i treat u as my best fren ....
i been used i dun mind...
i buy mask u wanna try i lend u ...
u always call me belanja ok i belanja ...
u always say me ugly say me useless... ok i accept ...
u always take my break time to exchange ok i accept too!!!
last month u change off day wit me how many times de .. i still ok wit it ...
u call me to lend u rm400 i still lend u !!! fuking hell 
y when till this kinda small matter u jus always make me feel so fuked up ...
y u need to always say hurtful stuff ... n relate me n relationship n guys!!! n bryan!!!!
he jsu pass tense!!! u said i m childish i dun listen wat u say ...
dint u think tat u r so selfish not knowing i do so many for u !!!
how did u ever repay me back? did u ? u made me cry once!!! 
now again!!! as a fren i shall say ... better i dun ever talk to u anymore... u jus fuking make me pist u off...
in so many guys fren i jus cant comunicated wit u ... when u ever listen to my reason!!!
fuking asshole!!! u say i look lik a child ... hais jus get lost i dun wanna talk its it so childish ?
u jus made me so disappointed... i never though u r this kinda guy ... n me i m stupid i ever treat u as a best fren!!!!

7 comments:

G-I-L said...

chill chill...hope he reads this....dun so...angry... i also scare loh~~ XD

X!@o P!nG (LyNnEtE Foo) said...

wat u so scared abt leh?? we won beat up each other de..

Kay Kay said...

friends are like that.if not,there have not a friend but enemy.haha!just take it as some fun for sometime.

G-I-L said...

nvr know u will reply to comment... or perhaps...laz nite i slept too early...how was the song?



psss: i sing 1... XD

X!@o P!nG (LyNnEtE Foo) said...

xiao qi qi u ler nowadays how ler

G-I-L said...

lol...*i'm totally ignored*

Kay Kay said...

i just okok lo...
haha!
but have such a boring life...noting interest...and a working life...haha!
u seems very enjoy leh...

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.