ling ling ling

Thursday, March 12, 2009

spm reviews!!!

today was the ... day ever ...
well i cant say i m completely sad...
n i cant say ... i m completely happy jus nutral...
well... the result was not i aspected ...
but its the way i need to accept it ... wit completely dull result ....
but at lease i get to study wat i wants ...
n i can choose wat i wanna study as well...
n i did my best ? well actually no coz i been folling aorund alot when spm tat time...
after taking my result .,.. i call gilbert, bryan , my mom. dad , bro , boo lee, cindy as they ask for my result ... n continue on wit they calling me? gib son ... my aunt ... cousin... yong jian ... 
well all was too happy to take result ... well comapring from one another ...
as i compare ... actually my result realy not tat bad as wat i think...
well at lease i m not the worst one...well kim fu saw my result ...
he snatch it n fax to gardens outlets my god him!!!
y he need to do tat !!!! hais i was so fuking fustrated tat he do tat !!! i imeaditely scold him ...
he said sorry ... after tat ... ntg really happen tday is a very dull day ...
hmmm kah mun come to visit n we went shoping well bad result ?
shopping lah!!! de stress...
lol hmmm after tat ntg happen till 9...
tehre is a male customer went into my shop ...
saw me texting (was texting wit gilbert)


customer:its ok u text lah...
me: its bad to text infront of the customer i m realy sorry sir,,,
customer:its ok i have a look around
me: anything u see? everything is 40%off...
custmer:nah not really ....
ME; u can buy for ur gf or wife?
customer: nope i dun have one ... actually u look young how old r u ..
Me: i m 18 tis year ,,,
customer: oh ... not gonna go for college ?
Me; well i m going next month ...
customer: do u go zook(clubbing)
Me: well i do(curiously sound lik he wanna call me go along wit him)
customer: do u smoke or drink?
Me: well no!!!
CUstomer: anyways i m michele nice meeting u
Me: im christal nice meeting u too...
Customer: i think i beetter go now... see u some other day 
Me: well ok have a nice day ...

(looking him walking to the jockey car park... well guessing wat kinda car he drive coz he was wearing coat n tie!!! ... hmmm well its a sport car omg shit!!! he is a rich bustard who jus invite me... haha well i dun mind actually ...
rich doesnt means he  is good .... haha after closing teh shop ...
i need to face my father ///
well ... my father nag me a bit n bro too...
Bro: u think u deserve this result ?
me: ha?
Bro: u ah last year if u din play a fool n be serious u can get better ...
Me: means to prove i m smarter then u ?
Bro: wat u trying to say
Me: coz u read so much n study lik hell ur result same as mine...
Bro: hais dun wanna talk to u u always dun admit ur wrong ...

lol its true wat but my bro dun encourage me to take the course i wan ...
say my result suck if i work hard may be its ok ...may be yes he is rigt ...
i don lik to study tat kindda person ... nut as for my future... y not i work hard starting from now...
i jus m so confuse now...

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.