ling ling ling

Friday, March 27, 2009

off day...26-03-09

lol today was my off day finally an off day tat i can really feel relax ... 
cox tis month i had been using them to work for acgc ...
to get extra money ,,,
well workaholic de ... plus shopaholic ... lol 
hmmm went out to cut my hair wit boo lee ... 
lol we exhange hair stylist to cut ..
so wat hair style i wan she has it ... n wat hair style she want ... i has it ...
lol its funny i know...
well kinda regret of cutting coz really very short !!!! (in front ) 
n my hair so thin de coz feel the thickness of my hair ,...
lol after hair ... went home ... n get ready for my next outing wit kah kay ...
to watch the movie called shopaholic ...
well tat movie nice!!! really no lie ... 
its a romantic ,fact , funny kinda movie ..
well to me its really very nice!!! u tend to wanna watc the second time ...
i brough a shoe from vincci ... well 
this few days i always buy shoe hor ... ahha ...
this is becoz ... someone say he feel short i wear high heels... 
becoz of him ... becoz i wanna go out wit him ...
i buy flat ... lol its becoz of u .. my dear ....
had a great time today wit kah kay n boo lee...
next time offday see u all again .. haha 

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.