ling ling ling

Thursday, March 19, 2009

cousin wedding 16march






today i work till 6.30 becoz neeed to attend my cousin wedding ,...

my father called me on 5pm...
dad:yinping ah wait me at valet parking on 6.30 
me: y valet parking not lot ten as usaul?
dad: raining dun want u to cacth cold...

since when my father care abt me? 

6.30pm calle daddy 

me:daddy where  r u ... y u not here yet ?
dad: koko taking his sweet time to get ready ..7 i come by 7 ...
me:ok la...

7pm... calling daddy

Me: daddy where r u now...
dad: ah la u wait la ...
Me: where r u dun ask me to wait i wanna know where r u ...
Dad: jln imbi 
me: ok la bye,,

7.15pm dad called me...
 
Me: heloo
dad: we at out side the taxi stand theer ( i was thinking wats the difference wit me going to lot ten also needt to kean rain)

Me: behind pavilion where ... banley or jaguar ,,,
dad: we as taxi stand near hakka mee,,,
Me: where r u ...i dun know where is hakka mee...
dad : there the wisma genting there ,,,(means he dint even bother to find valet parking 
Me: u see jaguar de then u turn into valet parking 
dad: wat valet arking daddy cant find ah .... u come hakka mee here ..
me: where banley there or jaguar?
dad: hakka meee...
me: i knwo banley or jaguar ?
dad: hakka mee,...
Me: banle orJAGUAR ?
dad.: dun tell me wat banley or jaguar i dun know u find hakka mee!!!

7.20pm calling my bro ...


me:where the hell r u guys ... 
bro : wisma genting 
Me; banley or jaguar .,,,
Bro: banley (see so easy right wat hakka mee!!! fuk)


No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.