ling ling ling

Saturday, March 7, 2009

fuk up day

today wet to work happily ...
well superviser joking around then there is a uncle from china ...
he is my cuztomer ... so he wanna buy a set of colths for his wife...
well he keep call me to try those cloth for him to see...
n took picture wit me ... i was lik wat the fuk ...n he keep bit my hand ...
he make me feel he is ham sap lou ...
after he pay ... he take phone number from me...omg ...
but he buy till abt rm1.5k la...
hmmm after tat another customer very good de...
she jus tell me wat she wants ... n then she buy stuff up till 6 k omg!!!
today sales i achieve 11k ... n then kim fu start to get fustrated ... 
n then keep make noise... n say wei yo yin ping u power oh get 11k sales...
i dint reply n he say wa lan si de la...
well who lan si who 1st ? wanna ask him back ... but dint ....
everything he says ... need to be related to bryan y ah!!
is it to hurt me or wat i dun know!!! but now i know one thing for real ...
wat kinda person is he ... i m concious wit it de!!! he is jus another normal jerk!!!

1 comment:

G-I-L said...

lol...dun so angry...cool cool... ^^ y u spend most of your time bloggin bout the ppl u dun like? why dun u spend more time blogging on things u find interesting? btw... i jz reach home...nitez...

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.