ling ling ling

Thursday, March 19, 2009

happy birthday kah mun 14march


kah mun is a best fren of mine ...
that always nag me abt guys n studies...
she is the one who support me till the end ...
from the 1st ex till now ... she keep support me n com
pany me whenever i have problems...
such a good fren? well we did argue b4 ... but as a best fren there is no over night arguement ...
i m glad i had her around to cheer me up ...
so happy birthday my dear fren !!! i will always love u no matter wat /...


lol today after work ... gilbert fetch me n my frens to attend kah mun borthday ,,,
well thx gilbert .. he jont us to celebrate n guess wat ...
my frens all gila gila de... make gilbert feel lik yer i wit one bunch of animals...
lol /// we had a lots of fun .... pic will explain...





No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.