ling ling ling

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

wat will happen tomoro ...

i really scare the nerve out of me...
today i jus keep thinking abt the result i will get for spm ...
i dun know y whenever i think abt this i get to be more scare n scare 
i dun really wanna get it ... 
i start to think i wasted my life playing all the time last year n last last year ,,,
i neve even di my best ...
n then here i m regreting .... n scare tat i won able to make my family proud...
n my slef i cant admit ... 
i cried becoz of tat .... i m so scare to face my mom ...
especially her ... she the one tat let me up ... n the one who support my family ...
the one who will get angry n sad too ...
i jus scare wat i get will make her feel i m useless... as she really do look up on me in the family ...
she is the one who always say im  the best ...
n now i think of it i really felt sorry ... n also cant forgiv my own self...
if spm sucks... my life its over ...wat will actually happen in my future?
will i be a loser ? wat will i get tomoro

1 comment:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.