ling ling ling

Monday, March 9, 2009

lol i found this in gilbert blog ...



I hate it whenever my mind starts thinking of you involuntarily. 


I jz hate it when i know i'm missing you. Its so...effed up... helpless and dependent.


ArgHh....


The feeling its like i've been poison... worse than that... or should i say...addiction.


Whenever i'm working, eating, reading papers, for a second i thought i can distract myself from thinking of you, your image appear again in my mind.


Its more or less like your phone..screen-saver... it jz friggin popped out in my brain and i can't get rid of it.

Hate the feelin of missing some1 especially if i'm located bout 300km away from her. seriously, goddammit.


calls, sms, msn... skype.... shit i think they better have sumthing else such as teleport so i could just pay and teleport over next to her. ARGHHHHH....


hate it when i'm missin sum1. poisoned.


lol i feel so touch eh gilbert !!!!!

1 comment:

G-I-L said...

aiyo....damn... shud have hide this entry... can't let u know i'm missin u .. XD

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.