ling ling ling

Thursday, February 26, 2009

time table for next march


 well as all my readers know i m working now in pavilion bimba n lola 2nd floor..
well i shall say the work here suck!!!
lol a lot of stress in its way ... but i had fun ... off wit the topic ... this is my time table for next month ...
hmmm yea u see a lot of 'F' well it doenst stand for fuk ...
but to me its stand for fuk !!!
'F' - Full shif(10am till 10pm)
'O'-off
'A' - afternoon shif( 1pm  till 10pm)
'M' - morning short (930am till 630pm)

n yea!!! i have 17 fuk next month!!! thx to my manager ... he fired all the stuff ... n left wit those who really usefull ....
yea i m consider one of them but i not happy wit it ... i need to start college by end of april ...
they still wanna stop me for tat .. bag me to saty ... no !!! should say dun let me to go!!!
hais stress ah!!!

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.