ling ling ling

Thursday, February 26, 2009

strong women

well do u all still remember the story abt the legenary MULAN ...
well i watch it on disney channel today ...
well becoz its jus a nice movie to watch .,,,
as our age goes on we won remember how a children movie will motivate us ...
but today when i watch .... its jus have a lot of meaning flying through my head ..
i start thinking things ... n start to realise gurls isnt tat soft even they r emotional ...
n guys do wants face!!! gurl r as strong as guy s..
jus tat sometimes gurls do need someone to relay on... 
tats the time where they gonna find someone they really love or lik...
but the differences between gurls n guy ... guys will jus do their own stupid stuff whenevr they r sad...
well i was dragging too far ... i shall say even how long i m broke apart wit the one i love  ..
its still hurtful whenever i heard his name from my frens...
today as i m workin my fren kim fu he work together wit me... 
even i say i let him go de ... its still a mark n a hole in my precious heart ...
well he(kimfu) keep telling me how i change ... how ugly i look ... how i look lik a useless pieace of shit ...
tat y bry dun love u de ... u jus look foolish ... bry this n tat ... hopeless recycle bin (wats he scold me wit the playful type of way) but to me its really hard to accept the hard words he said ...
i know he was joking around .. but whenever he remind me abt him ... 
the pain will come back once again ... i jus cant really get it ... i jus wanna let guys go !!!
not to say i wanna be lesbian but its hard to admit n accept tat the one  tat u loved so much he moves on b4 u ... while i m here still sitting n hope for the chances to be back wit him ...
its jus tiring...

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.