ling ling ling

Sunday, February 15, 2009

TAG

Rules: 

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. 
At the end, choose as much people as u like to be tagged. 
You have to tag the person who tagged you. 
If I tagged you, it's becuse I want to know more about you!
  1. i love to go out 
  2.  i have many best fren tat always help me..
  3. i m a extrovert whenever i have good mood...
  4. i will jus do silly thing when i m in a bad mood
  5. i love to be praise by ppl ...
  6. i dun lik to be left alone...
  7. i love to sms whenever i m bored...
  8. i do not care people calling me bitch or cheap shit 
  9. i will take it as a compliment ... or think its u trying to advice me anyways...
  10. i hate to have a brake up wit my lovers ...
  11. i will appreciate ppl who appreciate me ...
  12. i will ignore those who dun take me seriously ..
  13. i always do take other to compare my self to them
  14. i m a show off kinda person 
  15. i want to be the best of all 
  16. i lik ppl to be honest wit me
  17. i go club jus to have fun not to drink beer i jus wanna destress
  18. i m a sensitive kinda person
  19. i always look at hot dudes 
  20. i can acceot gay n lesbian
  21. i love to eat desert 
  22. for information i m a naughty gurl
  23. i love to sleep ...
  24. i lik blue colour 
  25. i hate this tag ...

 i tag jason,choco ,chen ling

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.