ling ling ling

Monday, February 16, 2009

last valentine gift from the person i love///



today i had a rough day .... i fight wit my father ...
i get night mares abt us ... 
i cried over reason y i still in kl...
i had really dun have the mood to go on wit my life tat kind of stress///
untill when i get home...
i was hearing the song baby i will wait for u ... by elliot ...
the lyrics was the feeling i had now ,,,
i get home i open the door ... i was shock y my sis pull me up stair ...
she gave me one bouquet  of roses./...
n i asked ha y got this thing here... she reply wit laughter... n say bryan call me to gave it to u ...
i imeadiately cry infront of my sis ... i dint though tat u will give me present after alll///
its really a big suprise... at the end i dun know wat i m crying for too ...
i m happy !!! very very happy .... at the same time sad ... but most of it is happy ...
now i finally know wats is tears of joy....

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.