ling ling ling

Saturday, February 14, 2009

happy valentine day ...


the valentine day when i pass wit a guy fren...
today actually i have two dates ...
thx to kim fu ... i cant go to the other one jus stick wit one lo....
after work ... he fecth me .... n he gave me flower ...
i tell him its jus frenly outing coz i not ready ...
hmmm instaed he gave me flower ,.,,
we went to places lik frens ...he brought me to see his frens...
all his frens are so frenly ... quite nice ...
tat how i pass my valentine day ...
somehow i really feel lik something really not there ./..
as i though ... u will at lease giv a present to my family n i come home ...
i will see tat present...
i feel so so sad .... kinda feel i very sillly buying a shirt cost hundred plus for ur valentine gift ...
do u really do love me still ?? or jus dun wanna hurt me?

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.