ling ling ling

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

today life feb 25


i shall say today work was darn fuking bored!!!
till my frens draw faces on the free balloon ... lol 
too free de ~~~


lol then we will be slumbering in the staff room ...
but suprisingly today slaes was off the hook!!
we make abt RM6677 !!! omg!!! cant believe it ??
lol for imformation for all gurls!!! we will have grand sales till 40 percent off for everything !!!
well i think i gonna buy something? lol see how bah ...
hmmm anyways after wrok went home then all the bills was on my computer table...
well for ppl who jus known me ... i shall tell the story ...
my mom who is the one who wear the pants around here ...
my father never work being a useless bustard in my house...
n me i m kinda the treasurer for the house ... 
so money problem i will handle it ... so i m a indipendent women who always go to the bank alone...
pay bills ... manage to learn something more earlyer then any other gurl ...
well here is the story y i say this ...
my father who i jus gave him money in mid of febuary he wants to take somemore again ...
i was so pist i scold him today ... well i know i not suppose to scold him 
but sometimes he jus got on my nerve ... he jus make me pist off !!!
y dun u jus go find work!!! do u really have testicle ? or vagina?

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.