ling ling ling

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

outing wit my best frens~~

today off day ... lol i plan to visit kdu n taylor college but at the end we dint get to coz we r lost!!!
totally !! untill tat we found another segi college in 
damasara utama!!!
walau tat college next to sri kdu ... hmm darn big!!1 
nice !!!
enviroment well ok la~~~ of course!!!
hmmm then after 3 hours of finding !!! ( can even go i
poh n come back) 
we decided to go back where my bro late for his mee
ting in ucsi
 college ...
so me cindy n evoone went makan near ucsi n sambil chi
lling we look at leng chais ... 
haha the food was okay ... after makan we went to n
orth wing ucsi ...
walau there is swimming pools sqush court ... the envir
oment was so darn freaking nice~~~
its jus more advance !!! but tat campus onli provide enginner n architecture course..
so point lo!!! then went home change ... my fren was se
eing my so call comic...
then we went shopping in leisure mall i brought things ... then
 fecth cindy home n yum cha wit evoone ...
then went home!!! well its a very nice outing thx to u gurls again!!!!






as me n my fren wa sin my house w
e saw this in gilbert blog!!!
wats u trying to do gilbert !!!

see this pendrive n the phone?? the colour its lik camoflage!!!
its my pendrive n cindy phone ... haha 



this shoe is 3 inches high !!! lol .. brough it abt rm76.60.. in voir..
perfume limited edition!!! sakura flower..


No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.