ling ling ling

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

wat i really wants i found it...

i always tell peoples ...
i wan a bf tat is of course strong so i feel secure...
a bf tat is smart ...
a bf tat is rich wow ... who dun dream of tat ...
tat can even drive so i can go shoppin ...
n i also dream tat i wan a bf tat is able to pui me in anytime...
know me very well
well ...
there is one person ... who i actually found de...
tat is my current bf now ...
although he smoke... but he willing to torture himself not to smoke anymore ...
for me .... well i believe him ...
he misses me more then i misses him ... so whenever i wanna meet him ..
he is the one who tell me he wan to see me 1st ...
today he come to my house to take books for his sister(FORM 4 NEXT YEAR )
well i said those book are heavy n he actually carry me imeadiately ...
eh i honestly say he is the 1st guy who carry me...
he wants to kiss me ... but eventually is in my house well i dun wan ...
he respact my diccision ... which i m proud of tat ...
n he say sorry ... which make me feel he really loves me for who i m ..
not wat i m ....

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.