ling ling ling

Monday, November 24, 2008

the sweetest thing to me...

when i merajuk ... n the way u pujuk me back ...
is the most sincere things... is the way u say ... ]
yin ping ah dun lik tat la ... n explain to me the facts,...
the way u tell me every single things u know abt me ...
u make me feel wow ... u really do ur home work knowing wat i lik n dun lik ....
from wat colour i lik till wat thing i m arlergic wit ...
wat food i cant eat ...till even my expression ...
u also know wat i thinking ...
u really know every single thing abt me...
n to me ... u make me feel i m really been care of ...
the 1st time ... i walk out from my house wit a guy
wit onli my pj ...or t shirt n house colth ...
is the time being wit u ....
jus to come out from his house n walk to my house ...
jus to hope tat u get the luck to see me...
is also you ,...
you really make me feel tat u are really cute sometimes..
when i think back ... i will smile happily ,...

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.