ling ling ling

Friday, November 21, 2008

best frens... frens n also family,,,

hmmm before the week of spm .... i was in a arguement ...with my family ...
especially my brother ... saying hurtful stuff towards me...
without any thoughs.. i pack my things n run out from my house...
n went to my fren house(ex best fren) since my best fren father doesnt let me to go to her house..
at 1st i really think tat i had do the right thing running away from the problems...
i really tired for everything tat had happen around me in tis house ...
so tat the reason i run away ...
going to my fren house ... really a organic type of house... well there are enzyme...
the orange juice tat is really blend from oranges...
n more ... n her house look lik a ecosystem in there ,...
where she are haven dogs n cat fish n also turtle...
lol weird i know... yet tat time i was thankful for her to let me stay in her house...
as time goes by the bond between me n my fren get stronger n she let me into her new gangs...
as we r planning for melaka trip... i m the organizer ... everyone agree to go ...
suddenly plan changes where my fren's gang doesnt want to let my best fren to go ...
at 1st i was angry when she n her gang tell me abt my fren bad things ...
i though n think tat she was replacing me for a reason yet ...
i remembered... actually she is the one who are there for me ...
when i lose a best fren so i dint giv a damn n cotinue my relationship wit my best fren...
yet still i m the organizer .... everyone feel weird tat i m not calling my best fren to go ...
at the end the plan all ends when my gangs say thier mom don let them go ...
as time goes by day by day ... aunty keep scold my fren (ex best fren) tat how she doenst lik her gang tat she mix wit now...
yea its true u change a lot after the brake up between us ...
yet i didnt say a thing cox i know matter cant change unless u face one..
everything fall apart... stayin at her house made me feel as if i m bothering her chattin gossip wit her gangs...
i m a annoying for her ... after 2 weeks of spm i went home....
lol i though everyone will scold me ,... yet they says sorry for wat they done...
yesterday i cried.. wat the hell m i thinkin at the 1st place y m i betraying my frens at the back...
y m i running away for the 1st place ...
y m i havin arguement for something stupid ...
the anger in me n the feelings in me tat cant be tell i told to the person tat made me run away ...
tat is my brother .... everything feel so hard for me to says out my feelings...
my family is broken .... i m changing.... everyone does.... as also for everyone includes in tis blog...
we don betry ppl behind their backs....
even how much we hate her or him... pls tell out or act lik u don lik her or him in front of her or him...
coz when u do tis is obvious ... n it dun make ppl confuse n also think lik as if u are acting ...
everyone will change from from1 till form 5 .... every single things had change...
n tat time will be the time... tat u will hav arguement wit frens...
eventhough u r sad best fren betrays u ... think back in tis world there is so many ppl
waitin ofr u to know them n be their frens so who need best fren lik them?
even ppl are telling u rumours abt how much tis gurl or this gurl say bad things abt u ...
u need to believe in ur self ... n think .... is it really the truth?? or she is jus telling for fun ??
everything will be settle when u believe in ur self ... n telll ur self tat u can...tat how everything u wan will become true ....

ng

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.