ling ling ling

Saturday, November 29, 2008

college function so cal fashion show 28-11-08

hmmm today i went to a college ...
name unknown really serious not kidding ...
neve heard b4 tat y /...
n dint bother to remember it haha lol ...
so they hav tis function which i dun know at 1st...
becoz my fren call me to go i m so sien so i go ...
then finally i reach .... wow ...
i only know its a fashion show ....
really have the run way n all ...
but also a way to interact .... haha ... hav fun at the end ...
thx to my frens ... again !!!
before going to college ... i went out wit my family ...
lol wit kah kay too la ...
had fun also wit my bro n sis ... so long neve hang out de ...
haha ....

so many fish eggs....mmm me liki

notice tis pic ... my bro eating wit fork spoon n knife ... together at once

kena be model ... lol ... for t shirt ... fun though yet torturing ...
me n my partner ...





No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.