ling ling ling

Saturday, November 29, 2008

everything is jus fine !!!29-11-08

today bryan come to my house (my bf)
lol play stupid games even the games are bored n lame ...
but we had fun playing !!! lol ...
tis proof we hav the bond...
haha tis guy who liks to touch my chin...
n also rub my hair ...
lol jus lik a bro to me ...
but too bad he is my bf ... haha ...
a good one lol after tat / my plan was bringing my sis to watch bolt ...
tat show was fantastic /...
very touching n funny ...
n very cute!!! for tat fatty hamster n the fatty cat !!!!
omg !!!! i gone crazy when i see them !!!
then after movie ... i go look out point in kl ...
haha had our dinner n then went home ... lol had fun ... tis is the 1st time i went out wit ...
howard n gramps although dint talk much ...
but happy tat u will come!!!

me n bryan look at my report cards when in primary n i found tis ....

lol look how ??


No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.