ling ling ling

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

speechless!!!

FREN:hey ...do u know tat XXX LIKS U !!!
Gurl : OMG No way !!! pls pray to god !!! dont !!!
FREN : y he not good ...
Gurl: i hav no feelin for him !!!


THE GUY CHARACTER ...
good as a fren .. helpful someway ...
a great cook!!!teach me chemistry !!!

bad side!!!
scary when onli both of us r together ...
weird in some way ..no offense !!!
emo !!!PLS I HATE EMO GUYS !!!


i know tat i m perasan tat i had a odd feelin tat u will fall for me...
but then ... i really feel it !!! i dun wanna hurt u n wait till u ask for my answer onli i tell u tis ...
becoz i know tat u had already pikat a gurl for long time!!!
for u to have hope 1st !!!
jus pls giv me a chance to say tis ... we r always frens!!!
i hope we can be frens still after u see tis message!





No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.